SUMMARY OF INFORMATION TABLE
|Basic information on data protection|
|Responsible:||Nuria María Gómez García|
For more information continue reading.
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party. For more information continue reading.|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. They may transfer analytical results by request of installed tools. For more information, consult the Cookies policy.|
|RightsAcceder||, rectify and delete the data, limit and oppose the treatment, the portability of the data and withdraw consent.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection by continuing to read this notice.|
WHAT DOES PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING MEAN?
The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered personal data processing.
WHAT DOES THE USE OF THE WEB SUPPORT?
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- Trade name: Nuria Winkel
- Fiscal name: Nuria María Gómez García
- ID: 08031571-V
- Address: Schellingstraße 32 · 75175 · Pforzheim · Baden-Württemberg · Alemania · España (ES)
- Phone: +491714732960
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website https://nuriawinkel.art
Nuria Winkel guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, having adopted security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access and guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, which develops Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights, putting in place the necessary technical means to prevent any alteration, loss, unauthorized access or misuse of the data processed, according to the nature of the data, the state of technology, and the risks to which they are exposed.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED?
Nuria Winkel informs you that the personal data you provide through this website, including the IP address, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Properly provide the requested product or service with all the guarantees.
- Send informative communications to the request for registration as a user or registration in the newsletter and events, either through the email provided on the website or through the contact forms or user registrations.
- Manage and offer promotions, discounts, and new services for advertising and commercial purposes. Informative communications to the request for registration as a user or registration in the newsletter and events, either through the email provided on the website or through contact forms or user registrations.
- Carry out periodic web analysis studies for statistical purposes based on the data provided.
- Analyze user behavior during web browsing.
With the express and informed consent, access by Nuria Winkel to the data that, in accordance with the infrastructure of this website, is required to contact the user, manage comments on the blog, validations or recommendations on social networks and/or send the newsletter of Nuria Winkel.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT?
The legitimacy of the different treatment activities carried out by Nuria Winkel are:
- For the purpose of providing the service, the treatment is based on the execution of a contract between the parties.
- For the purposes of marketing and commercial management, the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party.
- For purposes related to the analysis of user behavior on the web, the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of Nuria Winkel, which is based on the search to improve the platform, its functionality, its adaptation to users and the provision of a more individualized service for those interested.
DO WE GIVE THE DATA?
Nuria Winkel undertakes not to transfer data to third parties without having obtained the express consent of the users. However, you can transfer metrics and analytics requested by computer tools installed on the website owned by other than Nuria Winkel. Some of these services may be owned by third parties residing outside the European Union (Google, WordPress, etc).
Nuria Winkel tries and usually uses secure tools whose servers are preferably located in Spain, or failing that, in a member state of the European Union, or that comply with European law in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection , the European Commission and the reference community agreements on international data transfer, including obtaining certification on the Privacy Shield list.
WHAT IS OUR POLICY WITH THE TREATMENT MANAGERS?
WHAT DO WE DO WITH DATA ON SOCIAL NETWORKS?
Nuria Winkel has channels on the social networks of Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin and Twitter with the main purpose of publishing and disseminating information about the products offered through the Nuria Winkel website, interacting with users and serving as a channel for customer service and social interaction.
In the event that you access this website using an application that connects a social network with this website, you will be authorizing the social network to share some data with Nuria Winkel.
It is important that you know that if you have geolocated your accounts on social networks, said location information when sharing on networks will be visible to third parties with whom you share or share your information.
WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE USER HAVE? HOW ARE RIGHTS EXERCISED?
How can you exercise your rights? At any time the user can withdraw their consent and exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability provided for in the Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and LO 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Rights. digital, by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a postal mail to Schellingstraße 32 · 75175 · Pforzheim · Baden-Württemberg · Germany
What do we need to verify your identity? In both cases, the user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
Is there a model for the exercise of rights? You can request our model through email or by going to our headquarters (both addresses previously described).
You can also make use of the models and forms that the portal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection makes available to you for the exercise of these rights, which can be found at the following address:
WHAT DO THESE RIGHTS CONSIST OF?
- Right to information: the interested party must be previously informed expressly, precisely and unequivocally of, among others, the existence of a file, the possibility of exercising their rights and the data controller.
- Right of access: allows the citizen to know and obtain free information about their personal data subject to treatment.
- Right of rectification: This right is characterized in that it allows correcting errors, modifying the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guaranteeing the certainty of the information being processed.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive without prejudice to the duty of blocking contained in the LOPD.
- Right of opposition: The right of opposition is the right of the affected party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Right of limitation: the user has the right to decide which personal data they do not want to be processed again in the future, being able to exercise this right when they have previously contested their accuracy; when the treatment is illegal and instead of exercising the deletion of the same decides to limit them for future treatments. In case of limitation of treatment, the restriction may be lifted if there is consent of the interested party; possibility that the treatment affects the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; judicial procedure that justifies it; or there is an important reason of public interest based on current legislation.
- Right of portability: you have the right to receive the personal data provided or that Nuria Winkel transmit them to another person in charge, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as long as the treatment is carried out by automated means and the treatment is based on the consent that one day the User gave for one or several specific purposes, or for the performance of a contract to which it was a party. The right to portability will not apply when transmission is technically impossible; nor when it may negatively affect the rights and freedoms of third parties; nor when the treatment has a mission of public interest based on current legislation.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority: You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (control authority in Spain) through the following link: aepd.es.
- Right to be forgotten: Elimination of names in the search engine results list.
- Advertising rights: Right to exclude telephone directories, Right not to receive unwanted advertising, Rights of subscribers and users of telecommunications services,
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE APPLIED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
In Nuria Winkel for the protection of the personal data of its users, we have security protocols and the application of technical and organizational measures appropriate to the state of the art, taking into account the scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of probability and variable gravity for the rights and freedoms of the interested parties, trying to be able to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
In addition, we care about ensuring a correct choice of those in charge of treatment, in compliance with the regulations on Data Protection.
In particular, Nuria Winkel has the following measures:
- Privacy and security risk assessment strategy, as well as a disaster recovery plan designed to safeguard the continuity of our services and to protect our staff and our data.
- Incident Registry: Nuria Winkel staff uses the incident registry to report any incident related to the security of information and personal data included in the files with personal data that they process.
- Periodic training and awareness of our staff and collaborators to avoid errors in data management.
- Identification and Authentication System: to give access only to the necessary data and to the specific profile that uses them.
NOTIFICATION OF BREACHES IN THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a breach of the security of personal data, provided that it is not unlikely that said breach of security constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Nuria Winkel, will notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours of the incident being recorded, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the breach. of security; and if possible, the categories and the approximate number of interested parties and data affected will be made known.
Also, Nuria Winkel will notify the interested parties, as soon as possible, when it is likely that the violation of the security of personal data entails a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposals to remedy the security breach.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
The personal data provided to Nuria Winkel will be deleted once the relevant period for the exercise of claims has elapsed. In the cases in which the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, the data will be kept until you request its cancellation or deletion, or withdraw your own consent, or they are not necessary to meet the purpose for which they were collected.
It is convenient that as a user you know that we use Internet tools and platforms that install cookies that do not depend on us, so it is possible that the owners of said tools use such data for other uses, for which we are not responsible.
For this reason, it is convenient that you read the Cookies policy to know which ones are your own, which are from third parties, which are permanent, temporary or session; and you can decide to uninstall the ones you deem appropriate, since it will not greatly affect the result, comfort or browsing experience.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, children under 14 years of age must not transfer their personal data to Nuria Winkel without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. With the publication of the General European Data Protection Regulation, the determination of the age to consent to the transfer of personal data is foreseen between 16 and 13 years, an issue that currently has to be defined.
In case Nuria Winkel detects users who may be under 16 years of age, reserves the right to request a copy of their ID or equivalent document, or, where appropriate, the authorization of their parents or guardians, causing their withdrawal if they do not prove compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
As a user, you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide are true, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused to Nuria Winkel as responsible for this website or a third party, if you fill in any form with false data or data from third parties causing deception, damage or harm.
Please notify us of any changes that may occur in the data provided by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nuria Winkel we store the user’s personal data on secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks and located in Spain. However, since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at his disposal to maintain the level of security of his data, through the use of strong passwords, the periodic modification of his passwords, avoiding using the same in diverse accounts, as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or non-encrypted medium.
PROHIBITION TO USERS OF TRANSFERRING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Nuria Winkel expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring third-party data to anyone, which could be obtained as a result of contact, interaction or browsing or consulting through this website, except if she could prove the express authorization of the user whose data she intends to give. We remind you that the images are considered as protected data and therefore no one can use them without the express consent of the person who appears in it.
As a user, you acknowledge assuming your responsibility by forcing yourself to keep Nuria Winkel harmless from any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that you may be forced to bear as a result of the breach by the user of the duty described.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Nuria Winkel is based in Spain, specifically in the city of Seville, for which she is bound by Spanish and European laws on Data Protection.
Therefore, the user accepts that the claims or complaints against Nuria Winkel that come from or are related to the use of this website and more specifically with the processing of their personal data will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Seville.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for complying with all local and international laws that apply to you.